August 20, 2019

Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos


A Consultant physician in Lagos, Ayeni Adeyemi David, has died while trying to save his electrocuted neighbor in Lagos over the weekend.

According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock.

Unfortunately he was also electrocuted in the process.

His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.
What Do You Think?

Don't Read Alone. Share With Friends


Previous Post
Next Post

Founder/CEO Isikadi Precious Media Inc. Africa's leading Media Tech company with digital media Superbrand focused on Health, Nursing Updates, News, Entertainment, and Inspiration.

0 comments: